Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My favorite Kingdom Hearts games

There are quite a few Kingdom Hearts games to play, and a lot of them are on different system, which can make it difficult to play them all, if you don't have the systems that are required to play them on. Though there are ways you can get an idea of whats happening in the story by watching Walkthroughs. My favorite walk through is set up like it is a movie, its really cool, and not short.

But recently i was lucky enough to play the games I haven't been able to so know I really have and order of which game I like the best. 
  1.  Kingdom Hearts 358/2 is my fist favorite, because my favorite character appears in it a lot, also it was the first Kingdom Hearts game I ever played.
  2. Kingdom Hearts 2 another one with my favorite person, thought it hold a sad ending for him, for the time being 
  3. Birth by Sleep where we meet Ventus, Aqua, and Terra, and learn about the Mark of Mastery test, and other exciting things.
  4. Kingdom Hearts the very fist one, gets us wanting to play more.
  5. Kingdom Hearts Chain of memories
  6. Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance, and the return of Lea! May have to move this one up on the list one day.
  7. Kingdom Hearts: ReCoded still fun, but not quite like the rest of the games.
What was nice was that they are all really fun, and judging by what people like out the game is what can make one slightly more enjoyable than the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment